Solar Vision Inc. is one of Colorado’s leading window film dealers, and 3M’s #1 Window Film Dealer in the state. We are looking to add a professional, motivated, and resourceful person to our team! The right candidate is a self-starter with good communication, and customer service skills.
Along with hourly pay, Solar Vision Inc. offers some of the best benefits in the window film industry including paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, and medical benefits.
Assist in the daily operations for Solar Vision Inc. including job scheduling, inventory management, facility organization, and etc.
Pay: $13-$15 per hour, we will train the right candidate
Location: 6025 E. 76th Ave, Unit H
Commerce City, CO 80022
Reports To: Office Manager
- Answer company phone calls, and reply to company emails.
- Act as consultant to customers regarding window film products and services.
- Order and organize window film, samples, and other supplies from distributer.
- Fill out and complete basic warranty and invoice forms.
- Collect payment from customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and deliver excellent customer service.
- Coordinate and ensure cleanliness and organizational proficiency of Solar Vision Inc. office and warehouse facility.
- Act as assistant to Solar Vision Inc. Owners, and Office Manager
- Follow up with clients via email, phone, and thank you notes
- Inventory window film, and other installation and office supplies
- Receive glass, and freight
- Quote small jobs over the phone, and make site visits when necessary
- Prepare paperwork, and job details for daily window film installations
- 1-3 years of office/warehouse assistant experience preferable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and all of its programs
- Ability to multitask
- Must need little supervision.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle
Education: High School or Equivalent
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org